The SAIL way
The SAIL team are committed to providing the best service for our clients and at the heart of all that we do is the following values:
Doing everything in the spirit of kindness
- Having the people we serve at the centre of all we do
- “What matters to me” conversations are at the heart of what we do and driven by the individual and not by staff
- Helping people find solutions that work for them
- Open discussions to allow individuals to explore options available to them and ultimately make their own choices around their support
- We will carry out work in a way that is fair and just
- We will not work in a way that favours or discriminates against anyone
- Support will be free from bias and any conflict of interests will be disclosed
Want to make a referral?
Just fill in our simple form, and one of the team will get to you as soon as possible.
Come and work for us
We have some SAIL jobs going at the moment. Are you a real people person? Why not find out more?
Looking for services around Lambeth?
Go to our directory which has a growing number of local services on it. You can also find out if you might be entitled to support form Adult Social Care